Dr Kretowicz is experienced in treating women at all stages of life and provides her patients with the best female gynaecological care.
Treatment of women’s health issues need not be invasive, uncomfortable or time-consuming. Our practice is a welcoming environment where patients can speak freely about any of their health concerns.
When it comes to your health, it is important to seek the right care as soon as an issue arises. Dr Kretowicz provides evidence-based, empathetic care for obstetric and gynaecological conditions, offering a comprehensive array of treatment options for patients.
With a special interest in laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis, Dr Kretowicz treats sufferers of the disease, including patients who present with infertility that is often linked to the disease (learn more).
Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis plays an important role in management of patients with infertility. A number of women will conceive spontaneously once their endometriosis has been treated. Those women who failed IVF prior to their endometriosis being removed might find IVF to be more successful following their surgery.
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of ectopic pregnancy
- Removal of ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation/Laparoscopic sterilization
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy for investigation of pelvic pain
Investigations and management of a variety of gynaecological issues, including the following treatments and procedures:
Abnormal and/or heavy periods
- Hysteroscopy and Curette
- Insertion of Mirena IUD
- Endometrial Ablation , including NOVASURE procedure
- Management of uterine fibroids, including surgical removal of large fibroids as well as hysteroscopic resection of smaller fibroids using MYOSURE device.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS)
Early pregnancy complications
- Miscarriage or recurrent miscarriage
- Ectopic pregnancy
Abnormal PAP smears
- Colposcopy and cervical biopsy
- LLETZ procedure
- Cervical cone biopsy
Major gynaecological surgery
- Vaginal surgery including vaginal hysterectomy and surgical management of prolapse
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Surgical removal of uterine fibroids
- Contraceptive advice
- Management of menopause
- Management of vulval disorders
- Gynaecological problems in adolescent girls
For any women’s health concerns, please contact our helpful staff to book an appointment.
Delivering choice, control and continuity of care.
Dr Kretowicz consults at two locations in Brisbane: the Alexandra Building on Wickham Terrace and at the Ramsay Consulting Suites at North West Private Hospital.
“Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis plays an important role in management of patients with infertility. A number of women will conceive spontaneously once their endometriosis has been treated.”
DR EVA KRETOWICZ