Fertility Treatment Options
The diagnosis of infertility is often challenging and confronting for both partners, and can be difficult to accept at times.
Inability to achieve pregnancy puts an enormous stress on many relationships, where intimate contact and timing is often determined by a phone app or an ovulation predictor test. It is therefore very important to conduct thorough investigations, so the correct diagnosis can be made and treatment can be individualised, resulting in best possible outcome for you in the shortest possible time.
We provide the following fertility services:
- Natural conception advice/ovulation tracking
- Ovulation induction and timed sexual intercourse
- Ovulation induction and artificial insemination
- Standard IVF
- IVF and ICSI /PICSI
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration ( TESA )
- Pre implantation Diagnosis
- Achieving pregnancy using donor eggs and donor sperm
- Fertility preservation for men and women
- Oocyte (egg) freezing
Delivering choice, control and continuity of care.
Dr Kretowicz consults at two locations in Brisbane: the Alexandra Building on Wickham Terrace and at the Ramsay Consulting Suites at North West Private Hospital.
“Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis plays an important role in management of patients with infertility. A number of women will conceive spontaneously once their endometriosis has been treated.”
DR EVA KRETOWICZ